Traveling to Costa Rica for Dental Implants
If you need help in planning your visit to Costa Rica, please contact us. Our friendly staff is waiting to help arrange all details, so that your stay in Costa Rica and your Dental Rehab will be as joyful as possible. We can help arrange car rentals, tours, costal get-always and provide Hotel suggestions.
Costa Rica Airport Information
You will be arriving in Costa Rica at the Juan Sanatamaria Airport (SJO) in San Jose, Costa Rica, our countries capital city. Please let us know if you need complimentary airport pickup service so that we can schedule to have a driver waiting to help you with your bags.
Costa Rica Hotel Information
When you schedule your treatment please make sure to speak with the coordinator about hotel accommodations. We would be happy to host your at one of our two recovery centers owned and operated by us. You can either stay at Casa Marco Guest House or the our Sky Boutique Apartments.
Your stay with us will include:
- Airport return at Special fee with our own Driver
- Concierge Desk with all assistance for Patients regarding treatments and tours for sight seeing
- Business Area with free Internet and free calls to USA and Canada
- Free Wireless Internet available around the hotel and in the rooms
- Free Continental Breakfast
- Immediate Checkup visits for postoperative care provided by the Dentists and MD´s when needed
- No need to be in Office Waiting Rooms at the Dental Clinic for your appointments
- Your schedule is coordinated from the Dental Recovery Center straight into Dental Treatment Rooms
- No need to coordinating transportation to an office hotel and you save money at the same time
- Your treatments are completed in one comfortable and safe location and with our personalized care, 24 hours a day
- Close proximity to Restaurants, Supermarkets, Pharmacies ,Sabana Park, shopping areas and other local attractions.
- English speaking staff
If you would prefer to stay in an offsite hotel we can direct you to one of our preferred Hotel partners.To make arrangements please let your patient coordinator know while planning your trip.